Saturday, December 5, 2009

Out with the old & in with the new

Over the past month and a half, I have learned that there are two things I should not pursue a career in. Cake decorating and furniture assembly. I took apart Briana's loft bed yesterday.


And then I put together her new captains bed. I have sort of hated that loft bed ever since the day we got it, and it felt really good to get it out of her room. I got her new bed about half way put together before Mike got home from work and informed me that I had done the whole thing wrong and had to take it all apart and fix it. That was after I put about four hours of my day into that bed. But, it's together now, and it looks really good in Briana's room and she loves it. We took her dresser out of her room since the bed has storage, and I get to have her old dresser in my room now. Yay!
Here's her new awesome bed:

She'll be sleeping good tonight!

No comments:

Post a Comment