Here we are waiting in line outside the bookstore for Chelsea (yes, we're on a first name basis, seeing as we are good friends.)
And, here is Chelsea smiling up at Shannon as she signs her book.
And, here is Chelsea and me chatting it up as she signs my book.
After the book signing, Shannon and I knew that she would for sure want us to be at her show, because that's what friends do for each other. Go to each other's stand up shows. There wasn't room for all of us to fit in her taxi, so she followed us over to the Starlight Theatre.
Chelsea really wanted to hang out with us on Saturday and go shopping and see some more of Kansas City, but she had to go do another show in San Diego. I'm sure she'll be mentioning us on her show this week though. And she's probably sending me an email right now.
Shannon and I had a great time in KC, and really got to see the city in a different light that we have before. And it's really pretty fun there. They have lots of cool stuff to do. They have a great farmer's market and we went to a really cool antiques store. And, I have to say, the parking attendants in Kansas City are brilliant and all deserve raises for their knowledge and expertise.
No comments:
Post a Comment