After much anticipation, Sydney finally had her first day of dance yesterday. She was very nervous about going because she wasn't going to know any of the girls in her class and she was going to have a new teacher. But, she went, and she gave it her best shot. Her class is huge this year, and she has a boy in her class. She did really great and I even caught her smiling a couple times. When she was done, I asked her if it was fun and she said "kind of!" So I said "are you excited to come back next week?" and she said "not really!" Overall, the day was a success, and she got to have chicken nuggets for dinner as a special treat. Let's hope next week goes well too!
Thursday, September 9, 2010
First Day of Dance
After much anticipation, Sydney finally had her first day of dance yesterday. She was very nervous about going because she wasn't going to know any of the girls in her class and she was going to have a new teacher. But, she went, and she gave it her best shot. Her class is huge this year, and she has a boy in her class. She did really great and I even caught her smiling a couple times. When she was done, I asked her if it was fun and she said "kind of!" So I said "are you excited to come back next week?" and she said "not really!" Overall, the day was a success, and she got to have chicken nuggets for dinner as a special treat. Let's hope next week goes well too!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment