Sunday, October 24, 2010

Dress Transformation

Last fall, I got Sydney the CUTEST gray dress. It was a gray, hooded cotton Ralph Lauren dress that I loved. Sydney did not share in my love for the dress. In fact, she felt quite the opposite about it.
"It's plain and it's boring and I'm not wearing it," she informed me one morning before school. I think the dress was worn maybe once.
While we were cleaning out the girl's closets today, I pulled out the beloved gray dress.
"Do you want to keep this or get rid of it?" I asked Sydney.
"WAIT!" Briana shouts. "You could put that cherry patch on that dress!" I looked at Sydney, and she looked at me. "Oh, yeah!" she said. We picked up this cute cherry patch at Hobby Lobby last week and were trying to find something to put it on. And thanks to Briana's genious idea, we had our dress.
Here is the new, very cute, not boring, absolutely adorable (and LOVED by Sydney) dress:
Guess what? She wants to wear it to school tomorrow.

No comments:

Post a Comment