Thursday, November 18, 2010

Blueberry Raspberry Margarita



Look what Briana surprised me with at dinner time tonight! It is a blueberry raspberry margarita. Briana came up with the recipe all by herself. It was very unique! I loved it so much that I wanted to put pictures of it on my blog and share it with all of you! She was very pleased by this and wrote down the recipe for me to share if anyone would like to make one for themselves. Better yet, make one for someone you love!
First, get a plastic cup.
Next put water in it.
Then put sugar and chocolate in it, only if you want.
Last, put a strawberry and tape a sucker/lollipop on it.
Then, you're finished!
It was unlike anything I have ever tasted before!
She thinks she might open up a store and sell these in the future.
Also, she thinks she might make one for everyone to have at Thanksgiving dinner!!

No comments:

Post a Comment