Sydney and I decided to have some Mommy/Sydney time last night. We went to Archivers, where Sydney made an adorable bottle cap necklace.
Cute, huh? She loves it and hasn't taken it off since! After that, we thought we'd go out to eat. I told Sydney she could pick the cuisine. Guess where we ended up?
Yep. McDonalds. But, she got some more Smurfs to add to her collection. Then I told her we could come home and watch a movie if she wanted.
"Ok!" she said, "How about Smurfs?"
I'm starting to notice a theme here...
After several episodes of Smurfs, we decided to do a little crafting. Here's what we came up with.
How cool is that! It's made out of those melty bead things. And, it's now hanging up in Sydney's room.
I told Sydney she could sleep with me last night (just like I used to do with my mom when my dad was out of town!). She loves sleeping in my bed, and Smurfette (her build a bear one) got to sleep with us too!
This morning, we attended a wedding. Sydney planned the entire wedding, and you can imagine my shock as a guest when I arrived to find the bride and the groom dressed like this:
"Don't worry, Mom," she told me, "they already had the wedding. They just put on each other's clothes after it was over."
Ha ha!!
We're planning on spending our afternoon cleaning and baking. Two activities that are always more fun with a helper!
And, I'm counting down the minutes till Briana comes home!!
No comments:
Post a Comment