They got their Huskers gear on and headed down to Lincoln together. Briana was sooo excited to go (and I'm sure that the fact that she was going to miss some of her sister's slumber party had nothing to do with it)! I told Mike he had to take tons of pictures and send them to me. He didn't dissapoint.
There she is!! My girl!! At Memorial Stadium!! Mike said they had a really good time, even though it was pretty cold out. He bought Briana a hot chocolate, so that warmed her up.
She must have had a good time, because she was out like a light on the drive home.
Meanwhile, back at our house, we were having Sydney's slumber party for her eighth birthday!! I know! EIGHT!! How did that happen?
She wanted to invite her two BFFs over for a sleepover, so that's just what we did! The girls had a blast. They ate pizza, did a ton of crafts, they did makeovers and watched movies. It was really a pretty easy party! And, it was Smurf themed! Guess what cake I had to make again this year?
It was just as much fun to decorate this year as it has been in the past. But, she's worth it!
Happy Eighth Birthday, Sydney!!!



No comments:
Post a Comment