Sydney was a top ten reader in second grade for the Read A Thon week!
She worked sooo hard all week long to be a top ten reader, and her hard work paid off! She read about six chapter books and about a million picture books all in one week. Go Sydney! I'm soo proud of her!
The Really Bad:
Briana lost her ipod this week. She left it in the dressing room at a store in the mall. She remembered it about ten minutes later, but when we went back for it, it was gone. I'm sure I'm overreacting about the whole thing, but every time I think about it I get a stomach ache. She was devestated all weekend long. But, we came up with a plan to get her a new ipod. She's going to earn her own money and buy herself a new ipod. A very hard lesson to learn.
She started off on Saturday by cleaning out Mike's car for him.
We cleaned off her bookshelf and made a trip to Half Price Books, and today she started doing extra chores around the house to earn more.
She even made herself a special jar to keep all her earnings.
She's doing a great job earning the money, and I'm really proud of her for that. I know it is really hard for her though. That ipod was her most prized possession. Poor girl!

No comments:
Post a Comment