The patio is still going! The shiny guys, as the girls call them (because they are so sweaty!) came out again yesterday. It looks like they did some more digging. They are supposed to be laying the concrete today, but I'm not sure how it will all pan out since it still needs to be leveled and formed.
We'll see, I guess! While the guys were here working, Briana got to go on a Girl Scouts overnight campout at the Wildlife Safari Park. She had a blast!! They got to have a fire and make smores and see all the animals.
She came home this morning, told me about her night, and promptly fell asleep.
While she was at her campout, Mike, Sydney and I went to Harvey Oaks night at the Stormchasers game.
We got to see lots of her friends and even though we weren't able to stay till the end and see the fireworks, it was still a really fun time.


No comments:
Post a Comment