Saturday, March 21, 2009

Puppy love



We got a puppy! Yay!!! Her name is Ellie (not spelled L E, but sounds the same) and she is an 8 week old Havanese. I love her! She is very sweet and also very fiesty! There was an ad in the Lincoln paper Thursday morning, so I called, drove out to Milford with my mom and Sydney (Briana was in school and Mike couldn't get away from work) and picked her out and brought her home. Sydney held her almost the whole ride home.


Then I walked up to pick up Briana, so we could surprise her with Ellie. Briana came out of school, saw me and smiled. Then she saw the ball of fur in my arms. Her eyes got big and she broke into a run to greet me. It was awesome!




We played with Ellie all day and Briana told me before bed that it was the best day of her life! Mike came home after bedtime and Ellie just wiggled right over to him. I said "look how happy she is to see you!!!!" and Mike said "don't worry, I think I'm gonna like her." So I guess she's officially a member of the family.

No comments:

Post a Comment