Wednesday, March 25, 2009

A story by Briana







Just in case the pictures are too dark and you can't read it, here is what it says.
When I woke up Thursday morning I ate breakfast and went to school and did my morning work. then we did our pencil packet. We had snack and mommy came. She left at 11:15. Then we had lunch. We did recess and did SSR. then we did our math packet and we did 4 pages. Then went outside for recess again. then we came in and we put everything away. Then went to Mrs. Willems room for a video about clouds. We did our afternon ruten and went to P.E. We did our streches and runed around the gym and played a game. then we lined up and got a drink. We went to our room and went home. When I came out I saw a fluffy thing and I ran to see it was a puppy. I was so surprised that we got a puppy. Like on Feburey 6 we where going to, but momy didn't no how to train one. So we did not get a fur ball pupy. I was so sad that I ddin't go to school on friday. Even thow I got a crab and picked up Sydney at preschool and went to mcdonalds. On tursday when we got to daddys work and showed them all his friend came and saw her. her name is ellie.

No comments:

Post a Comment