Here they are doing the parachute. Briana is on the left with the red headband.
Shirt relay race.
Briana and Elaine in the hoola hoop relay.
Chatting in line.
Doing the kangaroo hop. Briana is THE BEST kangaroo hopper I have ever seen!
Popsicle break.
Shortly after this, I had to leave, because Sydney's Wonderland Olympics was happening at the same time! I know! It is not easy being in two places at the same time. But, Mike was there for Sydney, and I think I managed to be at Briana and Sydney's things for equal amounts of time. That counts for something.
Getting ready to go!
Saying the Pledge of Allegiance
Head, shoulder knees and toes. Knees and toes.
Go Sydney!
This was shortly after I got there and she spotted me!
Squirting the teachers!
On the obstacle course.
Here she is getting her graduation cap!! Yay Sydney!!!!
Sydney and Stella, preschool graduates.
So proud of her!
Stella and Sydney picking flowers during the picnic.
No comments:
Post a Comment