Friday, May 1, 2009

Kindergarten roundup

Today was Sydney's kindergarten roundup! She has been looking forward to today for a LONG time. She was so excited to go that she almost couldn't eat her lunch. Once we got into the car, Sydney told me that I didn't need to walk her up. "What?" I asked her, No, she told me, I can go up myself! Hrmph. I told her that the mom's have to walk the kids into the school and then she could walk down to the classroom by herself. She seemed to be satisfied with that, so we were off.
Once we got to the school, she saw her friend, Stella and they held hands and walked down to the kindergarten room together. No tears or anything!



When I went back to the school to pick her up, she walked right out with Stella (holding hands, of course)
She had a big white bag full of things from kindergarten. She said she had a very fun time, and she is ready to go to kindergarten every day! Yay for her!!!
Such a proud girl!
In other news, today is May Day. After school, the girls went in the back yard, and made me some May Day baskets. Very cool!!

No comments:

Post a Comment