Monday, May 30, 2011

Taylor Swift

Saturday night, Shannon and I took our girls to see Taylor Swift.  It was my girls first real concert, and they could hardly wait!  They spent a long time making posters and tshirts to wear to the concert.  I also found this cute setup in Sydney's room a few hours before we left. 

It's Barbie and Ken holding up their Taylor Swift posters, and Sydney's Taylor Swift doll performing.  This was the cutest thing!
Shannon and Savannah came over before the show and we sprayed the girls hair all pink and sparkly.  Can you tell they're excited?



Once we got to the Quest, we got some cute pictures and got in the never ending line for tshirts.


After that, we found our seats and the countdown for Taylor began.
Did I mention that the girls all painted the number 13 on the back of their hands? 
Yep.  Because 13 is Taylor Swift's lucky number, and she also has it on her hand when she's performing! 
Once Taylor did start her performance, the girls were in heaven.  IN HEAVEN.  I don't think I have ever seen Sydney so happy in her entire life. 
The girls held up their hearts just like Taylor does, and they swayed their hands back and forth, singing along to every song.  It was great.

They held their posters up too.
The concert itself was really quite awesome.  There were people dropping down from the ceiling and popping up out of the floor, and every song had cool dancers and actors.  And, Taylor had a lot of outfit changes, and that girl can change her clothes fast! 

Sydney told me right when the show was over that it was the best thing that has ever happened to her!  Then she told me the same thing at least three more times when we got home.  The day after the concert, Briana told me she wished she could go back to yesterday and go to the concert all over again because it was the best day of her life! 
So, I'd say they liked it!

No comments:

Post a Comment