Good looking, right?
Since we were hit by a major hailstorm last spring, we were able to finally get a new shed!! But first, dismantling the old shed. And that thing was built to last! It did not want to be taken apart.
After a LOT of pulling, it finally came down.
The girls had no interest in helping after that. It was all up to Mike and I to tear that thing apart and haul it away. It was a lot of heavy lifting. And a lot of spiders and spider webs. And there was a rabbit skeleton. Yuck.
But we got rid of it!! Now we just have to assemble the new shed that's sitting in a pile in my driveway. Hopefully we'll get that done this weekend. I have a whole shed's worth of inventory scattered in my backyard right now.
The girls were really productive on their Rainbow Looms while Mike and I were working on the shed.
No comments:
Post a Comment