Last night, Mike and I got to go and see The Book of Mormon! We never get to go to musicals, so this was a real treat for us. We were a little worried that we might not like it, since we aren't very church-y or anything. And Google had a tough time telling me what this musical was actually about. But, it was so, so good! And funny! It was a really good show. (Did I say that already?) It makes me want to take the kids to more musicals and expose them to the performing arts more. We already have plans to go see Elf when that comes in December. AND, I discovered last night that vodka cranberries, which I have hated in the past aren't all that bad after all! I only had one, so it wasn't the vodka talking either.
The Book of Mormon = fab date night!

No comments:
Post a Comment