Wednesday, April 1, 2009

So much to say!

I have finally cleared enough space on this tiny computer to download more pictures. I think I will start with Sydney's SUPERSTAR picture from preschool.


It's pretty much been the best week of Sydney's life so far. She got to have her All About Me paper put up on the bulletin board with lots of pictures of her, she gets show and tell every day, and on Friday, Mike and I get to go up to preschool for a special show and tell, which is going to be Ellie. Very exciting!!
Last week, Mike went to Breckenridge in Colorado to go skiiing with some of his friends from work. I think he had a really, really good time (I don't think I was missed!).


There's Mike on the slopes.

Mike and Rod Baumann on the slopes.

Rod, Dave Jordon, Brandon (don't know his last name) and Mike. That's the whole group who went, except Dave Jordon's wife who was taking the picture.

A black diamond slope? It looks like it to me!
It's April Fool's Day today, so I made this awesome pizza for the kids and me (Mike's out of town).
Isn't that awesome?! It's actually a cake! I am going to try to make a meatloaf for dinner and frost it with mashed potatoes to look like a cake too, but I haven't made it yet so I can't post a picture.
Finally, here is a cute movie of Sophie and Ellie's first meeting.


No comments:

Post a Comment