Sunday, October 25, 2009

I can scan!!!

Guess what I got for my bday!! A photo printer/scanner/copier/printer/etc!!!!! It rocks! My parents gave it to me today. We came home, Mike set it all up for me, and I have been scanning ever since.
So.....here is what I have so far:
Kids report cards from last week at conferences.
This one is Briana's.

And here's Sydney's. I know. They are geniuses.

Here are there school pictures.
Briana grade 2

Sydney kindergarten

Every year at school, they do an art project called Original Art, where they make a special painting or drawing and send it home with a brochure of all the things you can have your art made into, like a t-shirt, or a magnet or a keychain. Normally, I order away, and try to get something small to give out as Christmas presents. But, this year, it cost too much, so I am keeping their art with the intention of framing it and having some kid art somewhere in the house. Here is what Briana made:


And here is what Sydney made:


And lastly, here is a cute (semi-fictional) story that Briana came home from school with.

No comments:

Post a Comment