In other news, we took the kids to feed the ducks on Sunday. It was a very good time. Much different than the time the duck bit Briana's hand and then chased her all the way to the car (because of Papaw dropping bread crumbs). This time, the kids were able to feed the ducks right out of their hands. They also screamed and chased the ducks. Very fun and very entertaining!
I have two things not related to duck feeding to share. Last night, the girls were both helping me fold laundry while I cooked dinner. Briana hollered at me, "What should we do with your underwear, Mommy?" I said, "just put it in a pile." She waits a second and then says, "good. I didn't know how I was going to fold it because it's so....BIG!" He he he he. I love my granny undies.
The other funny thing happened this morning while Sydney and I were upstairs brushing her hair before school. Briana and Ellie were on the couch in the living room and Briana was playing with her cash register. She was singing into the microphone, so it was making a really high pitched squealing sound. I could hear that sound, and then I could hear a lower pitched oooooooo sound. I peeked out of the bathroom and saw Ellie sitting next to Briana howling. It was so so cute. Briana did it several more times, and Ellie howled every time. I'm going to see if I can get them to do it again later so I can record it. So funny!
No comments:
Post a Comment