Thursday, October 29, 2009

Let the fun begin!

Today, the girls got to wear their Halloween costumes to dance class. They have been anticipating this all week, and today could not get here fast enough. So, we raced home from school, got them into their costumes and raced off to dance class. I did get this picture of them real quick before we left the house.
Briana is dressed as a vampire, and Sydney is Dorothy from the Wizard of Oz.

Briana's class starts first, and here they all are in their costumes.
Briana is in the front row, all the way to the left. Her teacher dressed up as a mustard bottle.
And here's the whole class together.

Here's Sydney's class dancing around.
Sydney is on the left.

In this one, she's third from the left.

And here's her whole class.
They made it really fun for all the kids. They all got to trick or treat, and pick a toy from a giant cauldron as a treat. And they got to dance to Halloween music, and Sydney's class got to dance to Wizard of Oz music, which she thinks was inspired by her costume.

And if that doesn't get you in the Halloween spirit, I think this story written by Briana will.

It said:

The Mean Vampire

There was a vampire that was so mean. If you touch her she will get so angry. That's why I never ever will touch her. She has brown hair like me too. I wonder what her name is? I always wanted to be a vampire. She can be really angry. She also gets mad if you say "ha ha" to her. I've seen someone do it so I moved yesterday. So I'm safe here. I never get to be something mean till 2nd grade wait I am in 2nd grade. So she is a mean vampire. Wait... I AM THE VAMPIRE!

No comments:

Post a Comment