I knew when we turned in Briana's order form that she had sold a lot of cookies. But I was a tad concerned when I saw the boxes and boxes of cookies that I had to stuff into the back of my van. Briana was a very good brownie and she helped me stack them all in the car, and she even came up with a great plan to get them all in the house. We weren't home for 5 minutes before she dug in and started sorting them all out.
As you can see, we can no longer walk through our entry way because of all the cookies. Here is a sample of the commentary during the sorting.
Briana: Sydney, can you get me 2 boxes of Thin Mints?
Sydney: Here you go. Now I need 4 boxes of Peanut Butter Patties!
Briana: Ok, lets get 3 more Carmel Delights and a box of Lemonades!
Sydney: 2 boxes of Peanut Butter Sandwiches and 2 boxes of Shortbreads!
Alright girls -- Which box is mine?
ReplyDelete