Seriously. Could I look like more of an idiot? My only consolation is Shannons 18 shirts with collars and the skin peeking out between the top of her socks and the hem of her jeans.
Seeing these pictures on the internet inspired me to find something equally embarassing of Shannon to post online. So I have been going through all my old pictures yet again. Only I'm having a very hard time finding good pictures. What I did find, is this.
I have no memory of this story. All I can think of is that I wrote it in retaliation of the story Shannon wrote about me where my face turned green.
The other thing I found were these cute pictures of Shannon and my mom from when they lived at the house on Boyd Street. See Mom's belly? I'm in there! And see that old Datsun?



.jpg)
.jpg)
.jpg)
No comments:
Post a Comment