Remember that trip I took to the zoo in -32 degree weather? Well, that was the day Sydney fell in love with a mouse. We have been back to see the mouse at the zoo since then, and she still loves it. The other day, she came out of school and asked me "If I'm really good all day tomorrow, can we please go get me a mouse?" She left me a note last week that said Can I please get a mouse? And the night before last, she came downstairs and said "Mommy, when my fish dies, then can I get a mouse?"
I knew I was going to have to do something about this mouse situation, but I do not want to get a mouse. Ew. So, I made her this super cute one out of one of my old shirts! I found it on the Martha Stewart website. And Sydney totally loves it and she has named her Squeaky.
No comments:
Post a Comment