"Ellie, GET DOWN!" I hear Briana holler. "GET DOWN NOW!!" I knew I had to go see what was going on, so I went to the family room and Briana told me that Ellie is so smelly that it was giving her a stomach ache. Great, I thought to myself. What has that dog gotten into now?
A few minutes later, Briana came up to the kitchen with a sour look on her face. "What's wrong?" I asked her.
"Well," she says, "it wasn't Ellie that was so stinky. It was my feet! They are super stinky!"
I told her she could either use a baby wipe and wipe her feet off, or she could soak them in the tub. Nope. She wanted to soak them in my foot spa. So I brought it down to the kitchen, and as an added touch, I squirted a couple squirts of soap in there to freshen up her stinky piggies. Well, guess what happens when the foot spa gets turned on and there is soap in there? It makes bubbles. Lots of bubbles.
We had bubbles everywhere. I had to make trips running back and forth to the sink with arm loads of bubbles. The floor around her became soaked with bubbles. Briana was up to her knees in bubbles.
But guess what? No more stinky feet.
No comments:
Post a Comment