Wednesday, March 24, 2010

A little bit of spring

I think spring is here! The kids have been able to play outside the past few days and they LOVE it. They were digging in the garden yesterday, and Briana came in to show me this.


I was shocked to not only see our very first worm, but to see that Briana had put her hood up!
We also discovered that my daffodils are starting to come up. Yay!


Last night, Ellie barked at the back door to go out, so I let her out and sat down to dig in to some of my laundry. After a while, I realized that Ellie hadn't been barking by the back door to come back in like she would normally do. So I went to the back yard to see what she was into. And this is where I found her.
It is our sand box that Mike put a tarp on last fall to keep out the yuckies. And he put all that wood on top so the tarp wouldn't blow away. I don't know how Ellie got herself onto that platform, but she could not get back off. I tried shaking her bag of treats, but no. She would stand up, look around and lay right back down. She was stuck! Mike ended up going out there to rescue her. We had a doggie damsel in distress.

No comments:

Post a Comment