Sunday, March 20, 2011

Sharing a room

About a week ago, the girls came up with the crazy idea that they want to share a room. I didn't give them an answer right away, thinking they would change their minds and that would be the end of it. Nope. The other night, while they were supposed to be sleeping, they wrote us notes. I read Briana's first, and found it to be quite clever.

It reads:
Dear Mom and Dad,
Me and Sydney want to have the same room really bad. We would do chores for 5 weeks and our prize would be having the same room cause we really want to have the same room really bad and it would make our life easier without hearing any foot steps (only if we have to go to the bathroom). I hope this makes you say yes cause of the chores! Can we?
Briana
P.S. My room would be the play room so we could play and Syd could put her toys in my (old) room if you say yes.
Then she leaves a space for me to write her a letter back.
Dear Briana,
Love,
Mom
circle the answer yes or no
(if you circle no, no chores will be done)
I think the last line was really the deal breaker for me.
I won't rewrite Sydney's not because I think it's pretty clear in the picture.
I also really liked her last line that reads: you won't have to give us any money!
Great bargainers, they are!

No comments:

Post a Comment