Friday, April 1, 2011

April Fools!

Happy April Fools Day! I started off the morning pulling a harmless prank on Sydney. I had planned to set out her usual breakfast of cheerios, set the milk carton on the table and have her pour her own milk (which I tampered with) on her cereal.

"But I want a toaster strudel today," she tells me.

Of course she does.

"Just eat your cheerios while your toaster strudel is cooking," I told her, not ready to give up hope.

"OK, but I don't want any milk."

Of course not!

"You have to have milk," I say.

"Why?"

"Because it's good for you."

"Fine," she says, "but you have to pour it on."

Good grief.

I finally convince her to put the milk on, and it was a hit.


Blue milk!! She thought it was funny (phew!) and, she ate the blue milk on her cheerios.


After school today, I whipped up a little April Fools snack that was sushi. We all ate it, and it was delicious.


The girls and I came up with the most fabulous idea to trick Mike after work. We bought some tootsie rolls, and rolled them until they looked like dog poop and strategically placed them on the stairs (Ellie's favorite pooping place).


It was pure genius, I tell you.

And, it was kind of funny to make.


Mike won't admit it, but we fooled him good!

No comments:

Post a Comment