Thursday, April 21, 2011

Obsessed!

Ok, I'm officially back on the crochet.  I gave it up a few weeks ago after getting burnt out on a blanket I was making.  But, I'm offically back into it.  After making my coasters today, I put together a matching larger circle that I've got sitting under my daffodils.


 It's bright and cheery and just what I wanted. 

I got the pattern from the Attic24 blog (such an amazing crochet blog!), and I used my cotton Sugar & Cream yarns (which I love!).  Then, I had a whole bunch of yarn left over, so I made some more coasters.

By now, I am completely obsessed with making these flat circles!  So, I made a couple of other things too!

A flat circle for underneath this plant.

And, a smaller flat circle for underneath my aloe plant.  
Then, I found this pattern on the Attic24 blog, and I made this for my mantel!

I love this almost as much as my million flat circles.  As soon as I find a jar that's the right size, I am making another one to keep all my sharpies in. 
What were the children doing while I was crocheting away, you ask?  Well, Briana was creating this:

It's Teddy Bear's Easter dress!  She loves how it turned out.  Be looking for it soon on the Hy-Vee duck tape contest!  She's hoping to get into the top ten and win herself a duck tape prize pack.  I'll be posting a link to the voting as soon as she's entered! 

No comments:

Post a Comment