Monday, February 16, 2009

New camera & back to the zoo

For Valentine's Day, Mike got me a new camera! We went and picked it out at Best Buy yesterday. It was a very long shopping trip for the girls, but I got my camera and am very happy.

We had to get the camera out in the car and try it out. Luckily, the battery was partially charged.
The bunny ear obsession.....will we ever take a picture without them?






After two hours, two Best Buy stores, a trip to Little King and a quick stop at Borders, we took the girls to the zoo to see the Kingdom of the Night (aka the alligators) and go to a 3D movie at the imax.

The girls and I outside the Desert Dome.

Mike and the girls inside the entrace of the desert.

See the alligator?





Briana and I with our 3D glasses on.


No comments:

Post a Comment