Tuesday, February 24, 2009

Snuggle Up With A Good Book

Last night, we had the Harvey Oaks annual Snuggle up with a good book night. It was good! Last year, when Briana was in kindergarten, we went, and Briana was very nervous, shy, and she didn't even want to read any books with me. I remember her just wanting to go home as soon as we got there. But this year, she walked us into the library and got us our hot chocolate & cookies, picked out books to read, and sat proudly listening to the stories. What an improvement! Then we went to her classroom and she played around with her friends, and even ran off with Josie for the last 15 minutes or so. She was really enjoying her freedom! She showed us all of these books that she gets to read at school too. It was really fun! After that, we went to Best Buy and exchanged our camera. I really wanted to get a digital slr, but we ended up getting a canon that is a lot like the nikon that we returned (minus the shutter lag) so I am trying out the canon today seeing what I think.

No comments:

Post a Comment