Sunday, February 1, 2009

We had Sydney's preschool parent/teacher conference on Friday. We took Sydney with us since we didn't have a babysitter (Mamaw was working). We went into the red room there, and sat at one of the rectangular tables with Miss Marguerite on one end, Mike and I sitting together on one side of the table and Sydney sitting across from us. Miss Marguerite had only nice things to say about Sydney. What can I say, she rocks! Anyway, Miss Marguerite had a list of things about Sydney:

Miss Marguerite went through the list with us, telling us how great Sydney is. Every time she would move to a new point on the list, she would say something like "Oh yes, Sydney is doing GREAT with that too" and I would look over at Sydney, who was just beaming from ear to ear with pride. It was so super cute. Anyway, as you can see from the list, she is clearly the best student in preschool and she will surely excel in kindergarten as well. So proud of her!

No comments:

Post a Comment