Monday, September 21, 2009

More Funnies

We went to my parent's house for dinner last night, and my dad began playing with his new fancy camera (I'm not jealous of it at all). His camera has a feature that can add a smile to a face that is not smiling in a picture. I must say, this is the most awesome feature ever. They started taking pictures of Myles making funny faces and then added smiles. This was very entertaining!

before


After

It was all quite funny until everyone realized that it would be equally funny to take a picture of me and add a smile. Not funny! I wasn't going to let them, but then I thought, why not embarrass myself?

before

After.

It was worth it though, because after I was photographed, Shannon decided she would do it too, and the end result was so, so awesome.

before

after. he he he he.

And she was still willing to have more pictures taken after that!
before

after

Briana joined in the fun after a little bit too.
before

after :)

before

after

I might have to go over and steal that camera one of these days :)

No comments:

Post a Comment