Friday, January 15, 2010

4th of July

I found out this morning that while Briana was supposed to be in bed sleeping last night, she was actually making a book. We have recently checked out Diary of a Worm, Diary of a Spider and Diary of a Fly from the library. Briana told me she wished there was a Diary of a Shark book, and I think that may have been her inspiration for this book, titled Diary of a Puppy.


page 1
page 2
June 5th
Today is a special day.
I had 900 dollars.
I spended it on a havenese.
It is a tipe of dog.
It is full grone. Its 10 years old.
I haven't picked a name out yet. Can you help me sign it here (arrow pointing to a line)
Dogy Claire
I think Claire Dogy.
Is that good, well I hope?
(picture of Claire Dogy)
page 3
July 4th
Today is not a good day for me. It is the 4th of July. This is what happened. Me and Savannah (my casin) were in her room and my dad, Savannah's dad and Papaw and Myles doing aksploshin (explosion) thingymabobs. It scared us we started jumping on her bed and screaming.
(picture of terrified girls screaming)
(girls jumping on bed)
(notice the Zhu Zhu pets set-up on the floor of Savannah's room)
(also notice the four people in the window and the BOOM BOOM BOOM BOOM BOOM)
(notice all the boom-ing has caused Shannon's only flower to wilt)

No comments:

Post a Comment