Thursday, January 14, 2010

Children's Museum

Sydney had a field trip with her kindergarten class to the Children's Museum today. She brought a letter home from school several weeks asking for chaperones. "Do you want me to go with you?" I asked her after reading the letter. She thought it over for a minute and said "No. I want Daddy to go." Right through the heart! So, Mike went with today. He got the full field trip experience as he got to ride the bus and everything.





I am very jealous that he got to go, but it looks like they had a fun time.
While talking to my mom on the phone today, she told me about a blog she follows that had posted this fun Valentine's Day craft.

You can go to http://littlebirdiesecrets.blogspot.com/search?q=valentine+wreath for complete instructions. And my mom told me they only have the styrofoam wreaths at Hobby Lobby, fyi. I'll post pictures of my completed wreath tomorrow!

No comments:

Post a Comment