I know, you almost can't even see the house behind all that snow! Here's how it's looking in the back.
It's very deep. See our grill? The snow goes up to the top of the grill. I caught Briana on top of the grill today sliding off of it with the sled! I made her stop, but it was quite funny.
Here are the girls on a huge snowdrift in the backyard.
And here are my little snowbunnies after playing outside today.
And, last but not least, the other day I went to the zoo with my mother in law (because I am a crazy person agreeing to go to the zoo in -32 degree weather). And I fell in love with this ORANGATAN. He was cuddling up to me through the glass. I love him. I almost brought him home with me but those mean people at the zoo wouldn't let me. So this video is all I have left to remember him by.
No comments:
Post a Comment